How To Install Lightroom Preset To Lightroom Classic
If you're using Lightroom Classic (Desktop Version) of Lightroom, please follow these instructions!
1. Download the zip file to your computer and unzip the file. You will see an 'xmp' file which is the only file you need to import the preset into Lightroom Classic.
2. Open Lightroom Classic.
3. Under Presets on the left hand side of your screen, hit the + icon and select 'import presets':
4. Your preset will then show under User Presets
5. Restart Lightroom
How to install Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & CC 2017 Presets for Windows & MAC
1. Open Lightroom
2. Go to Lightroom tab > Preferences > Presets
3. Ensure 'Show Partially Compatible Develop Presets' is TICKED, AND 'Store presets with this catalog' is UNTICKED.
4. Click on the box 'Show Lightroom Presets Folder' or 'Show Lightroom Develop Presets' - whichever one is correct for your version.
5. Double click on Lightroom
6. Double click on Develop Presets
7. Copy the folder that contains the XMP file of your preset into the Develop Presets folder
8. Restart Lightroom
9. Your preset should then appear under your Develop or User Presets
If you're still having troubles after trying these instructions, please update your version of Lightroom.