How to Install Lightroom Presets to Lightroom Mobile
Did you know there is a FREE version of Lightroom for mobile? It's seriously a life saver if you're taking photos on your phone and want to edit quickly or on the go!
Here are the instructions for installing Lightroom presets to Lightroom CC for Mobile!
1. The file you need from your download folder once you've purchased your preset is the DNG file.
- If you're downloading the zip file to your computer first, unzip the file and then use either Airdrop, Google Drive, Dropbox or email to transfer the DNG file from your computer to your mobile phone
- If you're downloading the zip file directly to your mobile, use an app called Unzip to unzip the file and save the DNG file to your camera roll.
2. Open Lightroom CC for Mobile
**ensure you have the most up to date version!
3. Go to your gallery by pressing on the icon below:
4. Open the DNG from your gallery. This is what it will look like:
5. Once you've opened the file, tap on the icon with the circle and the 3 dots at the top right-hand corner of the screen and then tap on 'Create Preset':
6. Give the preset a name and press tick
7. Restart Lightroom CC for mobile
**If you'd like to watch the video tutorial on how to do this, please click here!
If you're still have difficulties installing your preset after trying the above instructions please try the following:
- Restart your phone
- Close Lightroom completely and re-open it
- Ensure you have the most up to date version of the app
- Uninstall and re-install Lightroom CC for mobile
If you still have troubles, please give the issue a Google or search on Youtube and then feel free to pop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're still experiencing troubles :)